- Woodland Retreat ( Sleeps 5 double and singles /futons )
A tent in the woods for an extra special treat. A large deck with your own private sauna, loungers & hammock. Also your bathroom has a beautiful roll top bath and twin sinks plus fluffy bathrobes included !
- Silver Birch (sleeps up to 5 Double, singles& futons)
A 5m Lotus Belle. Tucked deeper into the trees, a real sense of seclusion here. Dappled sunlight and rustling leaves aplenty.
- The Star Gazer (sleeps up to 6 ) Doubles singles & futons
The brand new Star Gazer by Lotus Belle with night sky observatory is huge at 6 meters ! cosy up under the stars ! with even more room than last year !
- Harvest Moon Stargazer tent 5 meters sleeps up to 5
Our second Star Gazer tent with a night sky observatory snuggle up and look up to the stars, with the added bonus of this tent being in a clearing in the woods! Best of both worlds secluded but with a suntrap! Lots of room outside this tent.
- Meadow View ( sleeps up to 6 – Double & 4 singles )
This is a Traditional bell tent nestled in the edge of the woodland looking out over the wildflower meadow, double bed and bunk beds to make the most of the huge floor space (can also be made in to singles)
- Eco friendly toilet
- Outdoor kitchen- with gas BBQ, pots, pans and utensils
- Real beds with squishy duvets and crisp sheets
- Cups, plates, glasses and cutlery
- Blanket box filled with blankets and hot water bottles
- Rechargeable lighting
- Outdoor seating area
- Travel cots available
What to bring
- Extra blankets/ waterproofs (check the forecast)
- Food and drinks
- Breakfast crate – bacon, sausage, egg, mushrooms, tomatoes , bread , From local suppliers where possible £15 ( per family of 4 £5 per extra person )
- Towel bundle £20 ( per family of 4 ) *based on 3 day break
- Logs complimentary starter pack * more can be purchased
- Celebration basket – prosecco/ champagne, strawberries and chocolates £35( not Available at present waiting on our alcohol licence )
- we can cater for vegans , vegetarians and most intolerances please email 🙂